225 Boardwalk - 14 Acres225 Boardwalk Center Point, TX 78010 | Kerr County MLS ID #:N/A
* Slider takes a minute to load, please be patient *
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
2,000+/- Sq Ft
Ag Exempt, Exceptional View, Gentle Rolling, Horse Property, Hunting Permitted, Partially Wooded
Well & Septic
Paved County Road
This absolutely charming property has so much to offer! The amazing barndominium is situated on 14 of the most well-manicured acres in the area.
The barndo has 2,000+/- square feet of living space, and 40’x30’ of barn/garage. The living area is 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, with an open floor plan and tall ceilings. It boasts of tile floors throughout for ease of maintenance, large bedrooms with walk-in closets, bright beautiful country kitchen with large island and granite counters & large pantry, and a large master suite. The open living area, along with large rock fireplace, provide a great place to entertain. The covered front and back porches are ideally set up to take in the morning sun rise or evening sunset, which ever your preference.
The garage side of the barndo has two roll up doors, and pegboard walls. There is a carport for additional parking.
The land has a gentle roll to it that makes it very easy to get around on, and has numerous large beautiful oak trees. There is very good soil on the property, making it very horse and livestock friendly.
It is conveniently located less than 45 minutes to the NW side of San Antonio and less than 15 from Kerrville.
Additional improvements include:
· 400 AMP electrical service.
· Two 200 amp service panels in garage.
· Two 220 volt plugs in garage for welder, air compressor etc.
· 50 amp RV plug
· Additional RV hookup with 30 amp plug and water.
· Attic/storage space above living area has built in stairway access, and is framed with 2”x12” rafters. There is also a 3” sewer line in place, making it ready to go for additional living space if desired.
· 3,000 gallon water tank.
· Two water filtration systems for the water to the house.
· Pex pipe water manifold in garage with shutoff valves for each fixture, for ease of maintenance.
· RV sized propane tank in garage for fireplace gas logs.