H-L Ranch 34 Ac. Bandera County4149 FM 1077 Bandera, TX 78003 | Bandera County MLS ID #:N/A
* Slider takes a minute to load, please be patient *
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
House, Guest House, Shop, Green House
5,600+/- Sq Ft
Partial Perimeter, Cross
Well & Septic
Fiber Optic Available, Telephone
Paved FM Road
This stunning Hill Country Oasis is located 5 minutes from Downtown Bandera, and only 45 minutes from Loop 1604 on the NW side of San Antonio. It boasts of a gorgeous Hill Country home with pool, large workshop, and custom garden all nestled among 34 well maintained acres, that includes a half acre pond.
The custom home was built with great attention to detail. As you walk in the house you’re greeted by a spacious entry way with 18’ ceilings and a huge window that is a great place for a Christmas tree. The entry leads in to huge open concept living room that flows into the dining area and kitchen. It offers 18’ ceilings, a large rock fireplace with gas starter, hardwood floors, enormous windows, and large exposed wood beams in the ceiling. The gourmet kitchen offers a built-in refrigerator, wine fridge, and ice maker. Along with double ovens, two dishwashers, induction cook-top, large island with prep sink, granite counters, self-closing drawers, & a large double sink. Just off of the Kitchen is a large butler’s pantry with tons of storage from cabinets, drawers, and built in wine rack.
The master suite offers a large bedroom with vaulted ceiling and private patio, along with a huge master bathroom. The master bath offers a large Jacuzzi tub, dual vanities, tile floors, huge walk-in shower and doors to the private patio. The master closet is a room of itself with tremendous hanging space and built in drawers. The study/office offers a great place to work from home with deep built in cabinet drawers and bookshelves from floor to ceiling. It has large windows offering a lot of natural light and an entry of two glass French doors. The second bedroom in the main body of the house has a vaulted ceiling along with a large walk-in closet with built-ins. It would make a great den, and has an additional exercise room/multipurpose room off of it.
Bedrooms three and four are in the guest wing of the house and are connected to the main body by a breezeway. The two bedrooms mirror images of each other, each with their own private bath. Connecting the two bedrooms is a spacious living area with kitchenette. Including an under the counter refrigerator, bar sink, and microwave.
The spacious laundry room has with tons of cabinets, large closet, utility sink, access to the garage, and tile and marble floors.
The house is “U” shaped with the covered back patio wrapping around the pool. The back of the house is ideally situated facing southeast allowing you to take advantage of the prevailing breezes, while blocking the harsh afternoon sun. The beautiful pool and spa are heated allowing for year round enjoyment. The patio itself is the perfect place to entertain guests, or get away from it all. It has a large rock fireplace with gas starter, tall wood ceilings, and a great outdoor kitchen. The outdoor kitchen includes a built-in gas grill, sink, refrigerator and granite counters.
Other highlights of the house include:
· 2.5 car garage.
· 500 gallon propane water heater.
· Tankless propane water heater in the guest house.
· Other than the track lighting in the kitchen/dining area, all other lights in & on the house are LED.
· Hardwood floors throughout other than tile & marble in the bathrooms and Laundry room.
· Granite counters throughout the house.
· Standing seam metal roof.
· Exterior is primarily Austin stone, along with stucco & wood.
· Permanent stairs to decked attic space.
· 200 AMP Generac generator that services home and guest house.
· 1,000 gallon propane tank.
· Three HVAC units.
· Tons of large windows providing great viewing of the Hill Country.
· Bosch & KitchenAid appliances.
Other improvements are just as impressive as the house, and include:
· An awesome garden with eight raised planting beds, beautiful potting shed, and a custom metal & glass green house from the Netherlands.
· Large rock water well house with a state of the art water filtration system. Providing great tasting water.
· 3,000+/- Sq Ft metal shop on concrete slab.
· Shop has two 12’ wide by 14’ tall automatic roll up doors.
· Shop is 20 feet tall in the center of the building.
· The shop building is completely surrounded by black top paving.
· Shop has a 30 amp and 50 amp breaker, and is wired 110/220.
The land itself has been given just as much thought as the improvements. The front 17 acres looks like a park, and is high fenced allowing you to grow the plants you wish without the worry of the deer eating them. Spread throughout the front pasture are bird houses and bird feeders. The back 17 acres is low fenced and very clean, but left more in its natural state providing wonderful habitat for the wildlife. The deep and wonderfully shaped half acre pond is located in the back pasture. The land itself is very horse and livestock friendly and a breeze to get around on. The wildlife is supplied by an automatic deer feeder, Turkey feeder and gravity feeder. Along with a quail feeder/waterer that has a barrel that gathers rain water and a barrel that has the seed. It has a fence around it so only small birds and animals can get into it for water and food.
A lot of care has been given to every part of the beautiful show place, and is ready for the next owners to move in and enjoy.